WFX ERP is the world's first Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP software), exclusively for the Fashion Industry, On Cloud Computing. This ERP software manages the entire fashion product lifecycle, from order management to billing, and from production planning to inventory control. WFX plans your resources efficiently, within budget and across all offices and locations.
Over 300 fashion companies around the world use WFX to run their business better.
Features & Functionality of ERP Apparel Software
- Specifications Bank - Create an on-line showroom through WFX ERP Apparel software that is a virtual storehouse of information. Get information on styles, technical specs, packaging details and buyer and supplier approvals. The latest revisions uploaded onto the ERP Apparel Software are always accessible to all. Create online Requests for Quotes on any style and send to a global vendor base. Security is provided with Restricted Login Access to buyers or suppliers allowing them to place orders directly into the system.
Bill of Materials (BOM) - Link up with the order and instantly create Materials Requirement & Indents, which are transmitted online to the sourcing team. Also link to inventory to check if the specified article already exists. An opportunity for cost saving for manufacturing organizations.
- PO Repository - Get your sales team to create Purchase Orders against these styles,
even at the client location on their laptops using the Internet i.e. Create online sales
orders, Instantly on the ERP Apparel Software.
- On-line Pos - Electronic Purchase Orders are transmitted to the suppliers with online confirmations, saving time and delays. List out orders per buyer/per season/ per month/delivery date.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management - Assess your organization's actual stock situation with erp apparel software based on quantity- and value-based criteria. Analyze warehouse activities, such as the physical flow of materials. Real time status of all materials against any Buyer Order is visible to all, at any location offering complete transparency including materials in transit.
- Order Fulfilment & Procurement Monitoring - Evaluate and improve order fulfilment using key performance indicators for shipping and order management. Evaluate vendor performance and transaction history for supply chain optimization. Monitor purchasing operations and provide detailed analysis of purchasing activities and procurement processes across offices, locations & vendors which will support your production planning.
- Production Planning - Create a complete plan for production by allocating orders to factories and lines. Gain control over production through the planning board that allows you to monitor an order's status through the supply chain with drill down to individual processes (cutting, stitching, packing, finishing etc). Identify production bottlenecks and optimize capacities.
- Production and Import Management - Monitor production of your offshore factories as well as vendors' and get daily updates on production quantities per colour/per size. Check actual quantities shipped against orders to identify variance. Receive ASNs, custom documentation as goods are dispatched. Reduce chargeback through scanning of bar codes with accurate packing lists and delivery notes that are printed automatically.
- Collaborative Time & Action (T & A) Calendars - Monitor and control orders, get Real Time status on any order across global offices to optimize the delivery cycle. Generate escalation based alerts to prompt internal users across offices as well as suppliers to perform on-time.
- Flexible Reporting - This ERP Apparel Software lets you analyze profitability per order/per and drill down to global, region, country, office, supplier and user level.